Award Winning Central Heating Engineers | Devon and the South West
Qualified central heating engineers. Repairs Installations maintenance new systems renewable energies. Residential commercial. Highly qualified covering the South West
Heating your home or any building is indispensable in our climate for comfort. Efficiency and cost are important matters. The problem is how do you decide? This is where the huge experience, knowledge and design innovation from APH Heating benefits you.
Through intensive training as engineers, we go further than most companies can. We design a system for your home or building from the outset, making sure it meets your needs. In today’s world, there are multiple fuels to consider. Our engineers specialise in the installation, servicing and maintenance of all types of heating systems. Their exemplary skills ensure safety and reliability for you, your family, or employees. We call it – peace of mind. So essential when the weather turns cold or wet.
We will carry out a full inspection of the appliance to check that it meets current safety laws. If the appliance does not comply with safety orders we will let you know what extra work is necessary. Please note the appliance must be fully functional for us to undertake this service. If your appliance is in need of a repair please click here
All gas consumers should have their appliances checked for safety at least every 12 months.
Call us now on 01626 778066 to book your safety check or service.
Our Boiler Service undertakes these checks:
- Carry out flue flow / spillage test to ensure safe removal of combustible products.
- Check appliance for gas tightness or leakages.
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer's instructions.
- Check for regulation ventilation.
- Check satisfactory operation of all safety devices.
- Check working pressure if test point available
- Inspect flue to ensure it is safe, secure and to current standards.
- Inspect the internal operation of the boiler for any signs of incomplete combustion.
- Provide flue/gas analyser report.
- Report any unsafe operation to a responsible person.
Contact with us is simple
- Email from here contact page
- Telephone 01626 778066
On receiving your message, and learning about the problem, we will send an engineer to you. We will suggest to you the time of arrival.