Gas Boilers – What you need to know
Modern gas boilers are complex machines and their installation must comply with the latest regulation and legislation. APH is fully accredited by Gas Safe. We supply and install quality boilers at an honest price. For over 20 years, our engineers are fully qualified to undertake all the work required.
By replacing your old boiler you will benefit from substantial savings on your costs.
The Energy Saving Trust says -
‘Replacing an old gas boiler with an A-rated high efficiency condensing boiler plus improving the controls will cut your homes carbon dioxide emissions and could save as much as £300 on your energy bills.’
Gas boiler makes installed -
- Worcester Bosch
We undertake a full inspection of the appliance to check that it meets current safety laws. If the appliance does not comply with safety orders we will let you know what extra work is necessary. Please note the appliance must be fully functional for us to undertake this service.
All gas consumers should have their appliances checked for safety at least every 12 months.
Call us now on 01626 778066 to book your safety check or service.
Our Boiler Service undertakes these checks:
- Carry out flue flow / spillage test to ensure safe removal of combustible products.
- Check appliance for gas tightness or leakages.
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer's instructions.
- Check for regulation ventilation.
- Check satisfactory operation of all safety devices.
- Check working pressure if test point available
- Inspect flue to ensure it is safe, secure and to current standards.
- Inspect the internal operation of the boiler for any signs of incomplete combustion.
- Provide flue/gas analyser report.
- Report any unsafe operation to a responsible person.
Contact with us is simple
- Email from here contact page
- Telephone 01626 778066
On receiving your message, and learning about the problem, we will send an engineer to you. We will suggest to you the time of arrival.